I’m not big into resolutions, as most fall by the wayside within the first two months. Just look at exercise machine sales in January and used exercise machine availability in March. I am setting some goals:
- I’m going to finish my rewrite of Badmoon Rising.
- I’m going to finish the next installment in the Irregulars series.
- I’m going to start fresh on my fantasy novel. That needs a pull down to brass tacks and rebuild.
- I’m going to read a new book at least every quarter. One of those needs to be nonfiction.
- I’m going to hit my goal weight of 200 and maintain that through the year.
- I’m going to get some regular physical activity.
- I’m going to a three-time-a-day for Facebook, and no more than fifteen minutes total. Once in the morning to post the blog link, once at lunch, and once in the evening. My stretch goal is to get to a twice-a-day check.
There are some others that relate to my finances that I’m not willing to share on this forum. But these are the ones I’m going to work towards.