I looked back at what I wrote in January 2019, and I still stand by that I will make goals instead of resolutions. I did hit my goals for weight loss, but none of my writing goals. It’s amazing how much being married and being in Toastmasters cut down on my free writing time.
So, here are my goals for 2020:
- Toastmasters – Achieve Level 2 on Pathways in Toastmasters (I need to do two more speeches)
- Writing – Finish the third Irregulars story
- Writing – Re-post all of Zombie Strike (somehow in all of the blog issues the audio has gone into the ether)
- Writing – Put up blog posts four times a week
- Activism – Contact my state representative and state senator on all the bad gun bills hitting the 2020 Florida legislative session.
- Weight – Maintain my goal weight and keep my tracking streak for the year
- Professional – Improve my PowerPivot and Power BI skills with an aim at improving my standard reports
- Training– Get to one gun class this year.